Here we invite open and honest discussion about darts in Canada.
We intend this place to be a positive place for exchanging ideas. Let's stay away from the negative.
We will be adding to the forum as we go along, keeping what works, and deleting what doesn't.
We have a few rules about conduct on the board, please read them here:
- 1. No swearing or foul language. Keep it clean.
2. Don’t get personal. We don’t want to hear how Person X did this or Person Y did that. Although it may be true, we don’t allow personal attacks on the board.
3. Don’t get negative. Don’t join up only to complain about your league and how they are failing players. You can join and offer suggestions, but expect a barrage of people asking you why you don’t run for your league executive.
4. Don’t copy and paste copyrighted material on the board. If necessary, link to it in your post. If in doubt, use the Contact link from the homepage to ask. http://www.canadadarts.com
5. Don’t post links or spam from sponsors not affiliated with this board or the main site. We promote those who put back into darts. That’s not to say you can’t mention a store by name or provide details if someone is asking, just don’t spam it.
Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to join this board, or 13 and older with special permission which can be obtained by contacting Paul the Admin..